Sunday 8 February 2009

What now...

So apparently I will transeferring to another college this fall. For some reason I'm kinda excited because I love moving. But I'm also worried and a little sad. I feel at home where I am right now. But my parents just can't afford this college I'm in right now.
It's all in God's hands and if this is what God has planned for me then I will not question.

I'm currently home alone right now. My roommate went to visit her parents. It's Sunday and I normally go to church but wasn't feeling well so I stayed home. I listened to the online sermon and the message was "Be Subject to One Another". Easier said then done. But why? God did that for us, so why can't we do it for one another. Can a friend call you at 2 a.m. and tell her your problems? Well first they wouldn't be able to reach me because my phone is always off after 11pm. Which is sad. Would you help a friend with a broken car at 3 a.m.? Would you lend them $300 to get their car fixed? Tough isn't it? But that's what means to be subject to one another. It's in the little things as well as the major things.
This will be one of my years goal: Be Subject to One Another. I think I can do it. If I want to and am determined then I will succeed. So why don't you try aswell and tell me how you're doing.

No comments: