Monday 2 February 2009

Blah...

Just started my second semester in college. I'm enthusiastic but am feeling unmotivated at the same time. I don't really know what it is. I feel like this sometime. Hopefully it'll go away.

My classes so far are good. I'm taking a dance class which is loads of fun and Intro to International Relations which is so interesting I try not to blink in class cos I don't want to miss a thing. A bit naff I know but who cares. Also have a Spanish class but it's quite boring at the moment because it's beginners Spanish and I know most of the stuff. And I just signed up for Critical thinking skills class. Let's see how that one will go. I'm confident I'll do well. Last semester I had As in all my classes. I was concerned because everyone kept telling me it was hard and you had to work real hard. I suppose some classes are hard but as long as you do all the assignments and don't miss class then you're good to go.

Right now I'm not sure if I'll continue in this college because tuition has gone up and my parents cannot afford it. I'm not gonna lie. There's this side of me that really wants to move some place else and if that means it will save my parents money then great! It's all in God's hands right now.

No comments: