Monday 1 February 2010

Rock it!




So I'm a big fan of Victoria Beckham...have been since the Spice Girl days. I think she's super funny, classy and I absolutely love her dress collection. Unfortunately she gets a lot of negative press for everything she does. I agree she's not a great singer but I have to admit fashion is where she's got talent. I love every dress from her collection and if I could afford them, I'd get every design.
I was looking through blogs and other articles and found a lot of disturbing things written about her collection. Some even said that her dress where made to fit anorexic looking women. Well how rude!

So today I was looking through the Grammy pics (as I love to see what everyone wore) and I saw Jennifer Hudson with Victoria Beckham's Spring/Summer 2010 collection. And I think she looked fierce! I also saw Jennifer Lopez and Blake Lively wearing VB's dresses. Proving that VB's collection is for all shapes and sizes. Stop all the hating and just admire the dresses.


No comments: