Saturday 8 August 2009

Wonders

I actually totally forgot about this blog. Not that I think anyone reads this but it's a way of lifting the weight off my shoulders.
I feel like whenever things seem to finally be going well something comes along to knock me down.
I'm currently home visiting my parents and in less than 2 weeks I'll be returning to the USA to continue my studies. But at the same time that I want to continue my studies I do not want to go back. I feel tired and defeated and I know I shouldn't feel this way.
Lord has a bigger plan for me and I know I should trust him and just let go of all anxiety but I can't seem to be able to! I need to find a way... Why is it so hard for me to truly trust you Lord.
There are so many hurdles right now...it seems like every day there's something in the way. Right now I'm going crazy trying to find work and trying to save up for a car. But then I think I have no idea where I'll be next year why start settling where I am now.
God help me...

2 comments:

Michael St. James said...

Hang in there! These are hard times that we're living in right now, but it will get better. Thanks for sharing. Awesome blog!

www.bagpoor.com

Pedro said...

;D