Thursday 4 February 2010

Don't overstay your welcome

So there's this old lady staying at our house and she just won't leave. She asked my parents if she could stay 3 days because she was moving to another city but it's been 2 months and she's still here.
I really don't want to be mean but she is so annoying and has a comment for everything. She likes to know everything about our lives but she won't let us know anything about hers. She takes all these pills that were not prescribed by a doctor.
I don't feel comfortable in my own house, it's frustrating. We can't kick her out because she's trying to sell her car cos she has no money to go anywhere or buy anything...
I'm keeping quiet because I don't want to do or say anything I'll regret...that's why I'm writing it here!

So a tip for everyone: don't overstay your welcome!

No comments: